Little Known Facts About Yakima County Bed Bugs
June 10, 2022
Of all the critters that can infest your house, bed bugs are perhaps the most despised. And it's no wonder why. These tiny creatures are not only a nuisance, but they can also cause health problems for you and your family.
Bed bugs bite and leave behind red, itchy welts. And if you have a severe infestation, you may even develop an allergy to their bites.
Bed bugs are experts at hiding, so they can be challenging to spot and even harder to eliminate. But, if you think you may have a bed bug problem, don't despair.
The first thing you should do is contact a professional Yakima County pest control firm with the expertise and experience to get rid of bed bugs for good. Act now before the problem gets any worse.
Unlikely Places Bed Bugs Could Be Living
Most do-it-yourself (DIY) bed bug control solutions are not effective because these pests are so good at hiding. They can squeeze through tiny cracks, making them difficult to spot and even harder to kill with home remedies.
Here are some of the unlikely places where bed bugs could be hiding in your home:
- In the seams of your mattress
- Inside your pillowcases
- Underneath your furniture
- In picture frames
- Inside books and magazines
- Inside clocks and phones
If you fear that you have bed bugs, consult bed bug pest control in Yakima County. These professionals will confirm whether or not you have an infestation and recommend the best course of treatment.
How To Kill Bed Bugs Quickly
Bed bugs are tiny creatures, but they can cause big problems. You want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. The good news is that there are several effective methods bed bug control companies near you use to kill these bugs. Here are a few popular methods:
- Heat treatment: This involves using a special device to raise the temperature in your home to a deadly level for bed bugs.
- Fumigation: This is a more extreme measure, but it can be effective in severe cases.
- Cold treatment: This involves using special devices to lower the temperature in your home to kill bed bugs.
- Desiccant: This is a powder that can kill bed bugs by dehydrating them.
- Bug bomb: This device releases a fog of insecticide into the air to kill bed bugs.
For effective bed bug elimination, get bed bug control near you. These firms have the tools and, more importantly, the experience to get rid of bed bugs quickly and effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bed Bugs
Many questions surround these dreaded pests, such as:
- What do bed bugs look like? Adult bed bugs are brown, oval-shaped insects about the size of an apple seed. They have flat bodies. Nymphs (young bed bugs) are smaller and lighter in color.
- How do you get bed bugs? Bed bugs often catch a ride into homes on clothing, luggage, or furniture.
- What do bed bugs eat? Bed bugs feed on the blood of humans and animals.
When dealing with bedbugs, you can't afford to take chances. Call bed bug pest control near you without delay.
Total Bed Bug Control For Yakima County Residents
Professional pest control to kill bed bugs in Yakima County is the only sure way to get rid of these pests for good. Look for a reputable firm with a proven track record of success.
Here at Prosite Pest Control, we understand the pain and frustration of dealing with bed bugs. That's why we offer a comprehensive bed bug control service that will eliminate these pests from your home for good.
Our team of experienced and certified professionals will work quickly and discreetly to get rid of bed bugs in your home. We use the latest technology and methods to ensure that your home is free of bed bugs.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation.